We Are As Strong As The Company We Keep
Comfort Keepers® are the compassionate in-home caregivers who deliver Comfort Keepers®' premier brand of caregiving. It takes a very dedicated professional to become a Comfort Keeper - each and every one of them has a natural gift for caring for others and a heart for in-home caregiving. Every Comfort Keeper goes through a rigorous screening and interview process to identify who could be Comfort Keepers:
- Multiple face-to-face interviews with different staff members
- Extensive background checks including national and county criminal background and driving record checks
- Professional and personal reference checks
Our Comfort Keepers are professional and well trained. Each Comfort Keeper completes training to deliver a special type of care that includes four interrelated aspects: engagement of the mind, an active body, proper nutrition, and safety.
Our Comfort Keepers enrich the lives of seniors and other adults as they help them live safely, happily and independently in the comfort of his or her own home. That's why the best care starts with finding the right people for the job. In addition to extensive background checks and continuing education classes, they're also bonded, insured and covered by Workers' Compensation insurance to protect our clients and their families. And because our in-home caregivers are Comfort Keepers employees, we take care of their payroll taxes.
We Are There When You Need Us
Comfort Keepers® offers a full range of in-home services to meet the unique care needs of each client we care for. Our Comfort Keepers® tailor care plans that foster independent living in the home:
- Comfort Keepers is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays and weekends
- We are available to initiate care within 24 hours of contact
- If your Comfort Keeper is ill or cannot make it to work, our team of Comfort Keepers will be ready to fill in
- To ensure the consistency of your schedule, we have a systematic approach to track when a Comfort Keeper arrives and leaves a client's home.
Comfort Keepers routinely collaborates with skilled agencies, senior facilities, rehab facilities and many other health care providers to implement a customized plan of care. Allowing each discipline to focus on its area of expertise creates a more efficient process and positive outcome for the client.
It is important that family caregivers make time to care for themselves and preserve other relationships and aspects of their lives. If you or someone you know is the primary family caregiver for a loved one, Comfort Keepers can provide much-needed respite care. You can trust Comfort Keepers to provide the type of care that brings peace-of-mind to you and your loved one.
For in-depth information about Comfort Keepers®, you may call our local office at (352) 726-4547.
Comfort Keepers #560 is a locally owned and operated in-home care company that is registered with the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) as a Home Health Agency. Our license number is HH299992888.